Val du Charron offers the ideal intimate venue for your private tasting/meeting/conference:
The Quagga Room
With its imposing triptych of Andre Peypers’ zebras, this colonial-styled room is ideal for smaller gatherings and can also be used as a private dining room.
Setup & Configuration
- Boardroom – 25
- Cinema – 50
- Schoolroom – 50
- Banqueting – 50
• This room is air-conditioned and has separate ablutions
The following equipment is available:
• Screen (2m x 2m)
• Flipchart with markers
• Copy and fax facilities available at an additional charge
• Free wifi
Terms & Conditions
• Quotes are valid for 14 days
• A deposit of 50% of the quotation is payable to secure booking
• Please use your surname and booking date as the reference for all payments
• Provisional bookings will be forfeited if the deposit is not received on time
• The Quagga Room is available at an hourly rate, half day (4 hours) rate or full day (8 hours) rate which includes the conferencing setup.
We welcome you to come and perform a site inspection should you wish to. Please contact us during the following times to set up an appointment.
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00, *Saturday by appointment only
Tel: +27(0) 21 873 1256