Val du Charron offers the ideal intimate venue for your private tasting/meeting/conference:
The Quagga Room
With its imposing triptych of Andre Peypers’ zebras, this colonial-styled room is ideal for smaller gatherings and can also be used as a private dining room.
Setup & Configuration
- Boardroom – 18
- Cinema – 30
- Schoolroom – 18
- U-Shape – 15
• This room is air-conditioned and has separate ablutions
The following equipment is available:
• Screen (2m x 2m)
• Flipchart with markers
• Copy and fax facilities available at an additional charge
• Free wifi
Terms & Conditions
• Quotes are valid for 14 days
• A deposit of 50% of the quotation is payable to secure booking
• Please use your surname and booking date as the reference for all payments
• Provisional bookings will be forfeited if the deposit is not received on time
• The Quagga Room is available at an hourly rate, half day (4 hours) rate or full day (8 hours) rate which includes the conferencing setup.
Interactive Team Building
Looking for a unique team building experience? Val du Charron has partnered with Catalyst Global, the originators of team building. Go Team is an award-winning technology providing real time interactivity in a live indoor or outdoor team building environment anywhere in the world. Something for every situation with uniquely designed Treasure Hunts, Scavenger Hunts, Corporate Escape Games, Customiseable Indoor Conference Quiz Challenges, Social Responsibility Programs, Learning & Development Applications and more. For more information, please visit www.goteam.guru.
Go Team contact information:
C. 084 400 9696 | T. 021 425 4261 | W. dreamteam.co.za
We welcome you to come and perform a site inspection should you wish to. Please contact us during the following times to set up and appointment.
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00, *Saturday by appointment only
Tel: +27(0) 21 873 1256